Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i deserved it on my face | thanks

You don't have to say a word cause i know i'm suck. I'm done with the love story. Sort of actually. Kept thinking of being single again. This relation thingy doesn't seems to wok for me. It's not like who's to blame, apparently i'm the one who got the problem. Problem of not trusting love anymore. I'm not bragging about how i hate the feel of being in love or afraid to be in a commitment, hey i'm 20 ++ the only thing that i should think about is banging chick  i'm young and i should be able to move freely without doubting my feeling. I'm good now, relief to be exact. Thanks again. Appreciate it!

And thanks to How I Met Your Mother sitcom that i watch recently. Huge turn on me. I admire u Barney Stinson. Seriously. you just make my day very simple; i bail it. The LEGEN..wait for it wait for it..DARY! whatup!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: